Why join SCDAA?
Are you currently working in the dental field, and feel like you're out of the loop? Want to expand your growth as a dental professional but don't know where to start? Trying to get CEU's, and can't find what you really want or need? Are you up to speed on new techniques and materials? Do you really know what you're legally capable of doing in the state of South Carolina? If there was ever a time in your career as a dental assistant to belong to an association dedicated to you, now is the time. Contact our Membership Chairman, Lois Bell, CDA, at: email@example.com
How to Join
In order to join SCDAA, you must first belong to the American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA). If you live in the state of South Carolina, your membership in ADAA automatically provides you with membership in SCDAA, and your Local Society (if there is one in your vicinity). You can download an ADAA membership application on the ADAA website: www.dentalassistant.org
ADAA Membership Benefits:
The American Dental Assistants Association
JOIN THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE DENTAL ASSISTING A PROFESSION
Included in ADAA dues
- $50,000 professional liability insurance
- $2,000 of accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Discounts on home study continuing education courses. NO GRADING FEE for members.
- A subscription to The Dental Assistant Journal - with annual FREE continuing education, with only a moderate test grading fee.
- Credit Card Programs - even cards for student members to those who qualify
- Major medical insurance - available in most states
- Disability income plans in most states
- Group term life insurance plans for you and your dependents in most states
And leisure time concerns too
- Reduced rates for hotels and rental cars
- Best rates on travel
Want to learn more about member services and benefits? Or if you have a question about basic membership records - address, dues, magazine subscription, call Member Records. Our staff is accessible all day at 312-541-1550.
As with any organization, we are only as good as the commitment of our members. We welcome and encourage participation on all levels of our association to include formation of new societies, involvement in the local, state and national committees and the opportunity to serve in an officer capacity.